Featured Post

Saturday, October 3, 2020

THE WRITER and THE PEN

 

Writing the last series makes the writer feel like losing his energy. He is tired. Maybe it is the impact from the strong message of the Harvest. He decides not to write anymore, but to go to bed. He throws his body in the middle of his wide bed.

He closes his eyes, only to open them up again. He remembers himself in the series, going around looking at all those humans trapped inside the glasses. He believes he recognizes some of them. Yes!

He jumps from his bed, wanting to continue writing. To his surprise, the papers he left empty are now fully written. Then he sees his pen on top of the last word written on the last paper.

"You are really something else.!

Smiling he says that to The Pen. He sits and reads what The Pen has written in the papers.

"I, like everyone else, was impressed by the last series. The Judge finally came out to fulfill what was written in the Scriptures.

One thing for sure, I heard an angel said:

'Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe."

He knows that scripture. It is in Revelation 14:15.

The writer closes his eyes to try to remember what he just read. But what comes to his mind is another thing that he heard, the Revelation 14:18:

'Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth's vine, because its grapes are ripe.'

He remembers what happens after that and his whole body shakes, trembles and great fears overcome him.

"Lord, have mercy!"

After a few minutes, he opens his eyes when his body recovers from what he previously feels.

He keeps reading.

"As I went around, looking inside the glasses, I recognized some. I saw Matthew. He was happily dancing inside the glass. I stopped to check what happened as I asked myself if he died at that same age in the series BELIEVED .

Then I saw what happened after his father found him with the old man. They had an accident. The car his father was driving collided and Matthew died. His father had called the grandpa of Matthew before the accident. So the grandpa did not know about the accident till he went back home after taking the old man, the beggar, to the Home for the Aged.

That part of their story I did not know, until then that I saw Matthew inside the glass, and later he went inside the big white door of the kingdom of God, an angel holding his hand.

My heart was filled with joy, but at the same time sorrowful for his father, grandpa and the old man. I could feel their loss too."

The writer is trying to remember the number of that series. He remembers that it's The Writer Series 8. Then he continues reading.

"Another one I saw was the woman prostitute who participated in the disappearance of the teenage girl whose mom died in her attempt, but successful rescue of her daughter from human trafficking. 

What she experienced and as I saw her in the glass was horrifying! There were lots and lots of different kinds of worms coming out from her genitals, mouth and breasts! It scared a lot out of me, I turned around so quickly. 

I went to look for the mother of the teenage girl of SURVIVED, but I could not find her since the pen's ink was running out again!"

The writer laughs loudly at what he just read.

"Because you write too much The Pen!"

He laughs and moves and to some extent, the pen from the table fell and almost hit his balls since it fell in-between his legs as he is seated already.

The writer laughs more to it.

"You are really alive!"

He picks up the pen and puts it in the pen holder.

"Now, stay put. Let me finish reading."

When the writer turns the page, there isn't anything written anymore. He remembers, then that the pen is resting on the word "again" when he approaches his table.

So he grabs another pen and continues to write more.

"As far as I am concerned, I remembered someone with the name Jaycee. He was sad inside the glass. There was not any angel beside him yet. He smiled at me and nodded. I stopped to read him. I was trying to remember if I have ever seen him before. What came to my mind was the father or daddy of the little boy in   SPIRITED. 

It was The Writer Series 6.

I understood why he was sad. He left a family on earth. He died of brain tumor, not after his first surgery, but later on. It was a few years after  his son was born and that incident by the beach. His first surgery that was successful happened before his son was born. The reading of his life made me understand more the series he was in.

As I left him since an angel was coming to do his accounts, I just smiled and wished him good luck.

Then one angel signaled to me I have to leave the area. The harvesting had to start.

I did not remember anything else of what happened next, but I believed I saw Jason and Matthew laughing and singing, holding hands as an angel was guiding them to the big white door. I started to think in what series Jason was and his story. It was DISGRACED.  It was The Writer Series 10."

The writer wants to stop writing, but the pen continues.

"Now that ink is back, I shall continue."

He looks at his pen and smiles.

"Hah! I can imagine that!"

The Pen continues writing.

"Besides Matthew, I have seen you!"

The writer questions the pen.

"Who you?"

The Pen keeps writing.

"In CALLED  ,  The Writer Series 11."

The writer asks again.

"What are you talking about?"

The Pen continues.

"You were the Called."

The writer is lost with what he is reading from The Pen. The pen continues anyway.

"I have seen who was the man being followed in the FOLLOWED. That was in The Writer Series 13. He looked like the human form in the last series, HARVESTED, which was The Writer Series 15."

The writer's eyes were full of disbelief.

"You did?"

He asks The Pen, the pen continues writing.

"Lastly I heard God saying after the door closed, The Big White Door of the Kingdom of God, saying, 'It is done.'"

The writer asks.

"As He said in DONE, The Writer Series 14."

The Pen responds with its last drop of ink.

"Yes."

 

Check for more: Tap below

 

The last Series:  The Writer Series 

 Meet the AuthorThe Pen

 

Facebook Page: Simple-Me

 

(c) bbayonito20/bethbciar

@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)