Featured Post

Friday, October 23, 2020

Story Chapter 3

 


The shark came and bit you. You turned to me with a question in your face. You told me that you did not understand why the shark came back. I could not answer. Neither did I know why.

This time the bite was really big. It left you five holes that made the water run through them and with the bites full of venom, they consumed your whole body. Still, you fought to be by my side. You had asked me not to leave you because you would never ever leave me. 

I was getting far  from you. All those times that the shark was taking you away, I had felt myself being taken away too. 

My eyes were full of tears that I could not see clearly anymore. My heart was full of wounds feeling the drops of blood coming from your own. I felt my body totally paralyzed. I could not move. I could not even turn my eyes to anything else but fixed on how the shark was taking you away from us.

Finally, I could not see anything anymore. I closed my eyes and opened them again.

You were there lying at the bottom of the sea. You were saying something but I could not hear it. It was the mother of fishes seated beside your body who had heard that and told me.

She had seen you being dragged away by the shark down to the bottom of the sea. She had turned to me and said, "My son said you tell the children to use their imagination and he would surely be there with all of you again."

On my sides were our children. They were holding my hands firmly. I had tried my best not to show them my tears, so as not to call their attention to where my eyes were looking. 

I had told them to look at the beautiful fishes playing around us, because their father has turned into a fish just like the ones around us. They were so entertained that they did not bother themselves to look down below them. I succeeded. Thanks God!

I saw your eyes closing definitely and just when your head fell hung on your mother's arms, I felt myself giving a very loud cry and that was all I remembered. 

 

 To be continued 😊

The Deep Blue Sea - Story Chapter 4


Check for more: Tap below

The lastest Post:  The Writer Series 

 

(c)bbayonito20/bethbciar

@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)