Featured Post

Monday, October 12, 2020

Watched Story (SBTS4)

WATCHED was inspired by my father's experience. He was the protagonist of the story. 

See below the photo of its first page:


The story was written fluidly on the notebook's pages as the event flowed easily in my memory. 

My father was a taxi driver, who worked so hard to make sure I finished college. The only true to life of the story was the Casio watch I gave him. It wasn't bought from savings, but little earnings. Most probably it came from writing assignments given by the magazines where I used to contribute some stories after high school.

In his real life robbery experience, he did not find the dollars. He lost his earnings that night, but saved his life and his watch. I just gave it a happy ending. I would have preferred him to have my happy endings, but it wasn't the case.

The Round Two series of his story would reveal what happened next. So stay tuned for what's coming next to his story. 

 

Check for more: Tap more below 

The Introduction: Stories Behind The Stories 

Meet the Author: The Pen 

(c) bbayonito20/bethbciar

@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)