Featured Post

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Done Story (SBTS 9)

DONE was written out of its refusal to let me sleep. The idea and version of the story came into mind right before I was to sleep. I rejected the idea, ignoring the urge to go back to my working table, pick up the pen and let it write itself on the pages of the notebook. Ha Ha.

 



 

 As I have already talked about in the Introduction of the Stories Behind The Stories, the story running itself alone in my mind would not make me sleep.

I gave up, got myself out of bed, picked up the pen and The Writer Series notebook and wrote. I told myself that it would be the last series anyway, since there were no more pages left to write in the notebook. 

To my surprise, the story was finished on the last page available in the notebook for the series, having it even written on double spaced and fluidly. 

After writing it, I finally wrote its title. DONE! 

 

Check for more: Tap more below

The Introduction: Stories Behind The Stories 

Meet the Author: The Pen 


(c) bbayonito20/bethbciar

@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)