Featured Post

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Story Chapter I

 

 


I remembered you.

 We met on a ship. They called it a love boat. We fell in love. We made love. We danced our lives together. Everything seemed to be wonderful. Oh yes! It was so beautiful the things that we shared. Finally, the deep blue sea called us.

We looked at the sea, it was marvelous! 

From the ship, it looked so promising. The water was blue, transparent, so clear and most of all, inviting!

We looked at each other's eyes full of love and affection.

"Are we going to accept the invitation?"

We asked each other silently. We nodded and we jumped hand in hand.

We were happy spending our lives at the sea. Despite of just having each other and no one else, we didn't care as long as we had each other's hand. 

We went a little bit deeper into the sea. We saw a family of fishes crossing our path. From the way they looked at me, it gave me the impression that they didn't like me at all. Anyway, we went on and what you have said gave a relief into my heart.

"Call 1-800-who-cares."

So we went on with our travels and ignored them. 

We went deeper again to discover more. This time we were blessed.

The first fruit of our love was born. It was a baby girl. Happiness filled our lives more than ever. I saw it in your eyes when you held her in your arms. You could not believe such a beautiful creature. I could not forget such a captivating scene. 

There was a big fiesta around us. Some fishes came by to congratulate us. They were happy for us.

We went on going further deep into the sea. That time we were three. It was more enjoyable. We laughed, we cried, we played, we rested and very few times we fought.We passed all the trials and conflicts that came across our lives.

There were times when I almost wanted to give up when disappointments, deceits and disapproval came my way for being with you. I had survived because of you. You never let my hand go. You were always there for me.

The family of fishes came and went passing in front of us, on our sides, and on our back. They looked at you with kindness, while giving me the opposite. Everytime I see them on your side talking to you, I have thought about all kinds of unpleasant things that they could be trying to tell you to let go off my hand. They had come to mind after sensing your indifference once they left your side. I used to ask myself what they could have said to make you turn to me like that. After a while, you were back to yourself again. You travelled down below the sea with me and our daughter, happily as usual. Then I calmed down again.

As we were going down, we met a shark on our way. You were its target. It went straight to you and wanted to take the whole of you. 

You fought bravely. I was shocked, scared and trembling. 

We let the hand of our daughter go and she went playing with the other fishes. They came to entertain her. She did not realize what was going on. I let her go playing without losing sight of her. 

Full of tears, I shouted to God not to let the shark win the fight. I had called all the angels, all the souls and all the saints to help me plead God for your life.

The response was almost impossible. You were already half attacked by the shark. Your chance of living was just fifty per cent. I panicked!

I shouted the loudest I could to call help. 

This time, I had called on the soul of my mother to do the pleading on my behalf just in case God could not hear me. She did! She came to tell me your time had actually came but God had heard my call.

I saw the shark leaving you alone.

Oh, my poor darling!

You were almost dead! You opened your eyes, smiled, grabbed my hand, called our daughter and led us on. We went deeper into the sea as if nothing had happened.

Once in a while I looked at your way after sensing your worries. Every time I do so, I could not ever catch other expressions from your face but happiness and contentment just holding my hand and our daughters'.

Since then, I have lived in halves of everything. While I had been contented deep inside, all I could show outside was discontent. All my feelings had been divided in two. I deeply trusted you while I kept on telling you that you're not telling me the truth. I had been afraid since then of what's coming next.

While your body was recuperating from the attack, our lives were blessed again with another child.  

 

 To be continued 😊

The Deep Blue Sea - Story Chapter 2


Check for more: Tap below

 The lastest Post:  The Writer Series 

 

(c)bbayonito20/bethbciar

@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)

 ((