Featured Post

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Spirited Story (SBTS 5)


SPIRITED was the series where I, myself, had played a part in the story. This was a true story, except that the card was given by a teacher to my daughter.

The beach place exists. See the photos below.

 Where these rocks end by the water was the focus point that called the attention of the father and son in the Spirited series.


 The story characters were standing across the street where this monument of Alfonsina Storni is located. The photo that followed is found right beside this monument. It's written in spanish since the location of this beach is in Mar del Plata, Argentina, a spanish speaking country of South America.



 

Not all the members of my family and friends knew about the incident by the beach. Neither my children had realized them. I kept the memory in my heart and shared it in my series to get it over with and done. 

 After writing the series, my urge to interpret the story through art made my pen behave in lines. The photo below showed how it was sketched. It looked like a carrot plant growing, but it meant to be a spirit flowing in the air. 😂

 


The story was written fluidly on the pages as if it was already there written in pencil. So all the pen had to do was to formalize them using a pen.

So there you have it, a spirited pen telling its story. 

 

Check for more: Tap more below

The Introduction: Stories Behind The Stories 

Meet the Author: The Pen 

 

 

(c) bbayonito20/bethbciar

@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)