Featured Post

Monday, October 19, 2020

Harvested Story (SBTS 10)

 


HARVESTED was written during the covid 19 pandemic. It was not written in the notebook of The Writer Series since DONE had already finished its last pages.

As shown in the photo below, on its left hand side corner of the paper, it was written on September 7, 2020. It was originally titled The Judge or Judged. Something in me whispered it should be given the title Harvested.

The idea to write the story of Harvested came into mind after I asked myself a question.

"The last series Done was done. What could have happened next?"

I obviously thought about the Judgement Day. I closed my eyes and let a vision flow. I imagined how the writer and the pen would go to find out. The CALLED story has given me a hint. I asked myself what could have happened before the character of the story had entered the kingdom of God.

Then my characters started to guide me, ha ha.

So there you go. The last series, The Writer Series 15, Harvested was written as an introduction to the finale. The last but not the least, to close the series was The Writer and The Pen.  

 


Check for more: Tap more below

The Introduction: Stories Behind The Stories 

Meet the Author: The Pen

 

(c) bbayonito20/bethbciar

@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)