Featured Post

Saturday, October 31, 2020

R2 Introduction

 

 

 

 

 

 I am The Pen😊

The same writer, author and creator.

 

November starts the Round Two of 

The Writer Series (R2)

The series will continue! 

 

I thank all those who have been with me in the 

Round One. It was experimental, but satisfying enough for me. I have readers! 😍 

The extra story, THE DEEP BLUE SEA, especially, has received appreciations from special people in my life.  As I have said before that I may not be special to this world, but this world has special people to me. 

And you, my readers, became part of those people. I thank you for being there.

So stay tuned for more, if you're interested enough to go on with me.

THANK YOU!

Inviting you to:
Facebook Page - Simple - Me



One and the same author, creator and writer: