Featured Post

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Who is the greatest? (Intermission 13)

 

 



The Good Book Says


"Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?


1 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked,

"Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2 He called a little child and had him stand among them.

3 And he said,

"I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children,  you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

4 Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me.

6 But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.

7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such thing must come, but woe to the man through whom they come!"

Matthew 18: 1 -7

10 See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell  you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven."

Matthew 18:10


Check for more: Tap more below  

The Good Book Says