Featured Post

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Jessica Alexa Bayonito

 

 

From the Warzone: The Princess's Letter
By: Jessica Alexa Bayonito
 
 
Will someone ever love a woman such as I?
With wounds in my arms and tears in my eyes?
Time has passed by, oh how long will it be
'Til the prince of my dreams comes to me?
 
When will the springtime finally start
A blossoming season with this war-seasoned heart?
'Til when will I wait for a virtuous man
to fight the good fight with me to the end?
 
I'm reminded to hope on my Father on High
Who hears my every breath and every sigh
He has chosen the best for me, that's true
So I pray, O Lord, let me stand firm with You.
 
Prepare my heart, Lord, for your chosen prince
You know I have prayed for him ever since
As for now, let me serve you, my God, King and Father
For faithful You are, and faithful You'll be forever.
 
To you, young man that the Lord did choose
I promise to stand with you, should we win or we lose
Until then, my sweet prince! I shall see you in stride
And I hope to fight this battle with you by my side. 
 
 
 (c) lexxxabayonito 


Check for more: Tap below 

The latest Post/Series:  

The Writer Series

Readers Share