Featured Post

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Jessica Alexa Bayonito

 

 

What is...
By Jessica Alexa Bayonito


What is spring without water?
What is a vineyard with no vine?
What is life without You, Lord Jesus,
Without Your heart in mine?
 
I am but a dry, parched wasteland
Who longs for the pour of rain
My cries at night are worthless
My labors are in vain
 
The enemy tried to kill me
To blind me with his lies
To quench the fire inside me
Right in front of my eyes
 
But Jesus, You came to give me life
A life to live in full
A hope to life eternal
In a world so sad and cruel
 
So I will choose Your way, My Lord
I'll hold on to what's proven true
Who am I without You, Jesus?
And what is life without You? 
 
 
  (c) lexxxabayonito
 
 Check for more: Tap below 

The latest Post/Series:  

The Writer Series

Readers Share