Featured Post

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Round 2 (SBTS 3)

 

 

  Round Two (SBTS 3)


AWAKEN 2

Awaken 2 was written with a mind set digging for ideas. As I reread my story AMIGOS, there came in the vision of boys playing with a ball. Then the pen started to make use of its ink.

 

INTOXICATED 2 

The story of Intoxicated 2 was written long time ago, even before the idea of The Pen blog occurred to mind. It was a day of writing attack. The story was originally titled He's My Brother. It was inspired by community services done by Centro Juvenile of PIO IX High School in our neighborhood. Though the story has nothing to do with community group. The story just run into mind, a created one.


WATCHED 2 

This is partly true story, just like WATCHED, the first story of its series. I, myself, participated in it. But, I am not an only child. The truth, most of all, I have been my father's "Baby". HaHa.

 

(c) bbayonito20/bethbciar

@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)