Featured Post

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Readers Shares

 

 


  New Post Title: Readers Shares

It takes a strong will to learn a new language. Stronger, if you are born in a non-bilingual country. Strongest, if you are required or obliged to learn it, like English, to move forward in one's career, to progress, or whatever purpose it can be.

One reason is To Write. To be able to write. To express oneself or something. To tell a story. To write but to write.

I did not bother too much to use more variable words in my stories on purpose. For example, "indescribable", or "golden", etc. You should notice, they were used in more than one story. Honestly speaking, I don't even remember I have ever used "indescribable" before.

The purpose is to learn a word and be familiar with a new word, reading it more than once and adding it to one's vocabulary.

When I teach, I aim to teach secondary and university students. I created this blog with the intention to encourage them to write, especially from this country where I live.

Learn English and Write. Practice more in writing. It is easier to learn through writing, from reading and learning. A pen or keyboard will surely be easier to handle than the tongue and teeth to express a word. 

So here, dear readers, a space for you is given.

The idea was brought to me by a reader who told me she got hooked with The Pen. 

That's nice! 😍

I found out she has talent to write!

I am not an established writer. The Pen is my first attempt. No! It was Google Site blog, which later on was taken out. But I like Blogger. That is why I continue. 😄

I am neither a certified teacher or whatever tag a writer may have, but I just dare to write. As I have mentioned in my first introduction of About Me in The Pen, I was inspired by Elizabeth Gilbert's, "finished". Get it done and there you go, finished.

It is an honor to have you be a part of The Pen. Maybe introductory. Maybe I can give you the push as well to the Blogger. To write!

The First Readers Share shall come from Elys, titled "Where's my Love?"

Of course, you can offer yours too, if you wish. You send me an email of a portion of your draft. If needed , I would give you my suggestions in accordance to my own measures, based on how you see The Pen as a whole, and post your written material once you have convinced the Writer and The Pen of its readiness to come out to the site. Well, that is if I am still online. 😊

I just hope these all be done before the "match sticks" rays of lights from my netbook battery run out.

"Where there is Faith, there is Hope."

Thank you. 

 

Check for more: Tap below 

The latest Post/Series:  

The Writer Series

Readers Share


 

(c) bbayonito20/bethbciar

@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)