Featured Post

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Last Invite

 

 

 

 

 Thank you for sharing!

Practice more in writing. It is easier to learn through writing, from reading and learning. A pen or keyboard will surely be easier to handle than the tongue and teeth to express a word. 

A space for you was given in Readers Shares.

The idea was brought to me by a reader who told me she got hooked with The Pen. 

That's nice! 😍

I found out she has talent to write!

The First Readers Share came from Elyssa Q. Castelo, from Elyss! 

Isn't she a talented one?

For as long as she is interested to share her writings with The Pen, you would see her written materials here. One day, surely she would have her own "The Pen" too! What would be her chosen blog name, we just wait and see. Stay tuned!

Then First Readers Share of A Poem came from Jessica Alexa Bayonito. She is my niece. One day you would see her own book. Whatever would be the title, we just wait and see. Stay tuned!

She is welcome to share her poems with The Pen, for as long as she wishes.

 And they are up there in the Favourites!!

I like that! 😍

Part of my personal mission which is to encourage hesitant writers is happening!

I know that feeling. So, I understand.

It is an honor to have you be a part of The Pen. Maybe introductory. Maybe I can give you the push as well to the Blogger. To write!

I do not receive comments, and reasons I have mentioned already in my first Acknowledgement post. However, for a time, you can still reach me through bbayonito20@gmail.com, but don't expect immediate response or that I will respond, as emailing has never been a favorite task for me.

 

Stay tuned for more! Thank you.


Check for more: Tap below 

The latest Post/Series:  

The Writer Series

Readers Share

 

 

(c) bbayonito20/bethbciar

@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)