Featured Post

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Jessica Alexa Bayonito

 

 

 

You Care For Me
By Jessica Alexa Bayonito
 
 
You went from God to man, in all humility
You came so in darkness we'll find a way to flee
You came down from Heaven so I'd be set free
You came for me, Jesus. You came here for me
 
You chased down my heart, no matter what the
cost
You are my way back so I won't be lost
You found me, Lord Jesus, when I thought I'd
never be
You came for me, Jesus. You came here for me

You've taken the bruises, the hurt and the pain
You've taken the torture so I won't have to again
You gave up Your life on the hill of Calvary
You died for me, Jesus. You died here for me

You've conquered and won, death has lost its
sting
There's no one who's greater than our Risen King
One day You'll come back, Lord, in glory for all to
see
I'll wait for You, Jesus. You'll come back again for
me!
 
 
 (c) lexxxabayonito
 
 Check for more: Tap below 

The latest Post/Series:  

The Writer Series

Readers Share