Featured Post

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

The Pen 3


 
Writing is like a moment's attack of ideas, thoughts and words on my brain that flows directly to my pen. Yes. I am an old-fashioned type. I use my precious Pen to write my drafts. That is why I honor it here, my best pen. 

This blog is my medium of sharing some creative short stories I have written.  I make it clear, creative. Creation from my own imaginative mind of stories that may seem ordinary, similar or whatever it can be for a reader. Some of them have already been shared in my Facebook page named Simple-Me. They are in video forms under the collection of The Writer Series. Here you'll find the complete series plus other intermission posts, and more,  if you are interested enough to follow.



I am The Pen😊

The same writer, author and creator as introduced in the following previous round of series.


 The Pen  

created  August 2, 2020

The Pen 2  

continued  November 1, 2020


Year 2021, 16th of January, the Round Three started with the post "Who is my neighbor?"

Round 3 is going to continue, not exactly with the series of  The Writer Series, but more.  The series, of course, will continue.

The Round One series have already been written a  year before The Pen was even created.

The Round Two were written during the year 2020, with pending series for The Writer Series 11, 13 and 15.

Read more about more in my welcome back address post:

R3 Introduction

The Round Three does not promise anything but to keep sharing and posting whenever possible.

So stay tuned for more, if you're interested enough to go on with me.


Thank you!


Check for more: Tap below


The Writer Series Title Guide

The Pen (Url: simplewriterseries.blogspot.com)

(c) bbayonito20/bethbciar

@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)