Featured Post

Friday, May 14, 2021

The Author's Note



Hi there!

Miss me? I miss you. 😎 


As I have mentioned before in previous articles, posts in my blog will not be as often as it used to be in The Pen (1), and/or The Pen 2. It shall be slowly and gradually as I called it in R3 Introduction of The Pen 3.

Before starting this blogspot, I set us a Purpose, then Plan, Move to Action and finally reach the Goal. After six months, that goal was achieved. Thanks be to God.

Had I didn't reach such goal, I wouldn't have continued to The Pen 2 and 3. It was my sign. The signal for "yes." At least, that is what I have prayed to God. As generous as God is, I have reached that goal.

Then Pauses have to be part of it. It is good. Good to breathe, rest and think. Slow down, clear the mind with The Help of Silence, and be restored. In God's time.😍

I can't give news about The Writer Series yet. 

The Pen is experimenting its writer in The Bible Journey. It is like, "if you want to continue, write for The Bible Journey." 😉

Do not be confused. It is the same Me. The creator, author and writer of all the posts in The Pen, unless mentioned and cleared that it isn't by the post itself or other previous post. 

I just try to make it a little creative being the Writer and the Pen with Gabrielle in between. 

Gabrielle is the spirit itself within the writings of The Pen. The created, imaginable "Friend" I called upon for help and inspiration. The angel Gabriel? Yes. Gabrielle for me. 😄 

Sometimes present, sometimes not. 

Depending when I call. Got it? Good!

Stay tuned. Come once in a while. I invite you to my Facebook Page, Simple-Me, to like the page and get updates. There, the posts in The Pen are shared too. 

God blessings to ALL. 🙏



(c) bbayonito20/bethbciar

@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)