Featured Post

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

R3 Continuation

 


Welcome 2022! The Pen continues!


Another year of pandemic, yet life continues so is The Pen! May this pandemic ends this year, hopefully. Joining hands and praying together, nothing is impossible with our Almighty God.

Most of the things I would want to impart are the same as I have told you in below post in the beginning of Round three:

(Tap above link to read)

Ideas have not been so generous with The Pen, maybe the writer is feeling so low about what's going on in the world. And yes I am like the rest. But this is another year, a new one. The only thing permanent in this world is change. So, change will surely happen even in The Pen. 

One source of inspiration to write is Music. Songs have stories inside. A writer just has to let the imagination fly. So far it is not my case. Haha.

Meantime, I'll share some intermissions through Let the Music Play. This is for the meantime, until I finally decide if I should take to this site the written drafts. You see, it's a sort of self convincing as I am a self critic of my own works. 

The continuation of the series under The Writer Series will continue till the fifteen series are completed. Not too soon but they will, God willing. 

As a new idea to continue comes into mind, I write then share it with you. That you can be sure to keep us going. Stay tuned.

Other materials as well might be shared from Simple-Me, my Facebook Page, which now has changed its name to Meta.

One thing sure, The Pen will continue for as long as Blogger exist or shall I say Google itself. So that is HOPE. Remember, "Hope is the last thing we should never lose. God have mercy!"

Without losing our sight to the truth, let us keep clinging to our hope in God. In Him we trust. Alone.

So there we are, for now, my Dear Readers! Let's keep going and kicking forward. Back to the Future!

Inviting you as well to:



Check more below: Tap the link

What is The Pen?

(c)bbayonito20

@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)