Featured Post

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Jessica Alexa Bayonito

 

 

A Song of Gratitude
By  Jessica Alexa Bayonito


Thank You for the life, my Lord
That I live to see today
Thank You for the air I breathe
And the wakefulness to say:

Thank You Lord for my eyes that see
and the hearing in my ears
Thank You Lord, that You are God
Who shatters all my fears

Thank You Lord, that though I'm weak
With Your strength I'm standing strong
And even in my days of doubt
You're still with me all along.

I praise Your name, Lord Jesus Christ
For You died to set me free
And thank You for Your message of love
For all the world to see

Thank You Lord for the fount of courage
And the grace to make it through
I'm saved through faith in You, Lord Jesus
I am nothing without You.
 
I thank You Lord, for everyday
And all the things You do
But most of all, Lord God most High
I'm thankful I have You.
 
 
 (c) lexxxabayonito 

 Check for more: Tap below 

The latest Post/Series:  

The Writer Series

Readers Share