Getting to Know: What is The Pen?

Getting to Know: What is The Pen?

Friday, September 25, 2026

I Have A Dream

 


 DO YOU BELIEVE IN ANGELS? (Photo from free download of Pixabay, credit to the owner)




It's been a while, my mind has been wondering what to get here to share with you. Then angels came into mind inspired by one of my favorite songs, I HAVE A DREAM, a song by ABBA. No doubt many of you are fans as well of the group of ABBA, the singers. Well now, I have thought of something to share. 😄

So I made an art Paint of the song. 




I do believe in angels. "Angels", do exist in heaven. If on earth, there are soldiers, subordinates, warriors, others same as those who follows and do  believe in their leaders, why not in heaven? Why not God can have them?

Sometimes we call those people who acted like one to us as angels themselves. Why not? It could be them.  

When they are people, we can hear them say: "Dream", "Have A Dream", "Aim for something you like", "Go get It!" when opportunities comes around.

Isn't it nice to have an angel on your side that encourages you, that inspires, that helps, that loves to see you succeed and move on? Aren't they angels themselves wishing you your best? Guiding you during the day and putting you to rest when the night comes to sleep? Just make sure you pray. Pray as soon as you open your eyes to wake up in the morning and again as you finish the day at night to rest and sleep.

 With so many fake people around, it must be so hard for them to wish you best. But if they did it with other intentions, then feel sure that an invisible angel is still around to guide your thoughts, your hearts, your steps, and with God's instructions, your destiny.

When you dream, it is like a song to sing. The same happiness you feel when you sing a love song to someone or to yourself. It can help, if not do wonders, in a moment of unseen discouragements, disappointments and failures. Why?

BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN HOPE. 

And when you believe in Hope, who else can give you hope but God. For God is Hope himself. The angels will always be there to remind you if you have good friendships and connections with them. Either they are in their spirits or in their human form. Who knows?  

As the song says, "something good in everything I see". You don't see evil. You feel safe in your belief that God is watching and never sleeps, never misses anything.

A saying goes: "if you start with the left foot, you will walk with the left foot". Walk "right" and you will go Right. Walk "left" and you will go Left. What else is there to expect? So, acceptance to do what is wrong from the beginning, what makes you expect from it if you haven't started it right. Correct?

God can't be fooled. An honest mistake as we call sometimes, can be corrected once we realized it and expected of us to do it at once. Ask forgiveness. Not later. We can never know when is late. 

I Have A Dream. And my dream is to see God and Jesus in heaven. That ALL people will go to heaven and we all be qualified and deserving to be there. 😍

"Pushing through the darkness..." 

But, of course, it is not for us to decide. Jesus does, for He is the Son of God. We are all given to Him as He was the one who suffered and died to save us. 

Now, let us sing. I HAVE A DREAM. 


I Have a Dream, a song to sing
To help me cope, with anything
If you see the wonder, of a fairy tale
You can take the future, even if you fail

I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream, I Have a Dream

I Have a Dream, a fantasy
To help me through, reality
And my destination, makes it worth the while
Pushin' through the darkness, still another mile

I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream, I Have a Dream
I'll cross the stream, I Have a Dream

I Have a Dream, a song to sing
To help me cope, with anything
If you see the wonder, of a fairy tale
You can take the future, even if you fail

I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream, I Have a Dream
I'll cross the stream, I Have a Dream


That's it for now. Stay tuned for more.

 

Just Me. 

@simplemethepen 



 


 

 

I