Featured Post

Monday, September 27, 2021

A Father's Gift



The Chessboard  - A Father's Gift

The only son was given a chessboard to play with by his father.

"Here, my son. Learn this board game so you will know how to rule one day."

His father came to him while he was seated alone in a chair with some animal plastic toys he was playing with, in the company of friends in spirit.

"Thank you, father."

Then a beautiful woman came after the father left. She was his mother.

"Please, my son, take care of it as if it is your life. It was created by your father himself. It was specially done for you."

His mother told him so. He promised he would and his mother left him alone with the chessboard.

The son started to study the sets contained in the gift. Around him everywhere flies his friends. Spiritual friends guiding him about every move. Not too long, he mastered the games perfectly,

He started to play as if he actually was playing with someone on the other chair in front of him. He himself was seated behind a squared table with four chairs.

One day, his father came to play with him. As they play, he starts to absorb everything that his father knows, without him realizing that that was exactly the intention of his father. Finally, his father stopped.

"Well, my son, I believe you're ready to face your own challenge."

He smiled at him.

"I believe so, Father."

So his father left him again and got out of the room.

As soon as he left, someone else, another boy his age of twelve, in his black clothes came in. He has a fierce, challenging look in his eyes.

"Here I am to challenge you. I beat you, the chessboard is mine."

These words he said and seated himself on the chair opposite to the son.

"Be my guest."

The son responded.

Then they started to play. It was a real time play off between them. All on their own.

The boy in black started to play unfairly from the start. He was using tricks and cheats, deception, manipulations like an expert social engineer of a modern day, aggressiveness and more to destroy the self confidence, self esteem, beliefs in his knowledge of what his father has taught the son. He never stopped with his lies as he never stopped talking while he played with him.

The son was calm, patient, kind and confident inside him as to what he had learned from his father. His faith for his father has never been moved by any of the intentions from his opponent. He just kept playing with his guest.

He focused his attention on the game before them, thus he silently saw, realized and prompted all the cheats and bad intentions through movements done on the chess sets of pawn, thrones, queens and kings.

He looked straight to his opponent.

"This chessboard is my world. This is a gift. This was given to me by my father. Whatever is given to me by my father, you can bet I love so much as I love my father. I will give my life to make sure no one nor you could ever steal or take it away from me."

Then the son finished the game.

"Check mate! You lose!"

The boy in black realized from the beginning that he will never stand a chance, reason for his cheats, against the son. He went on playing, anyway, because of his pride. He would never be someone who would receive defeat nor accept that he's the loser.

He abruptly stood from his chair throwing it to the floor in rage and fury. He shouted all kinds of insults and swears before the son.

"I swear I will come back and everything that is yours will be mine! Will be mine! Remember that!"

Then like a wind, the boy passed away from the sight of the son. 

Around the son, his spirit friends were singing.

"Halleluyah! Halleluyah! Halleluuuyah!"

Followed by quiet, sweet and joyous giggles by his angels.

The son just smiled at them, clasped his hands before him and his thoughts talking to his Father.


Coming Next! The Players
(To read: TAP the link above)


(c) bbayonito20/bethbciar

@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)