Featured Post

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Round 2 (SBTS 5)

 


Called 2

It was a Friday morning when I finally wrote this series. I remembered about my unfinished series for Round Two. So, I added it to my prayers.

"Lord, I need to continue my series. I feel the need to. Help me think."πŸ˜„

That's it and it worked! I grabbed a pen, looked at a fixed point and the story started to run in my pen.



While ironing some clothes, the idea of the story came to mind. 

A couple of days ago, I was starting to reread the story of Joshua. So I asked myself, how would it feel to be there following him. 

I would not miss the opportunity to write down the story. Instead of holding an iron, I turned to hold a pen. πŸ˜…



It doesn't matter what I am doing, but when an idea or vision comes to mind, they come. Freely. 

Once again, I was ironing some clothes when it comes to mind. It seemed that it's the best moment to roam the mind for ideas. πŸ˜‚

I haven't watched anything, nor read or heard about sheeps and goats. I have read about spaceships though.  

In my mind I was running a question. 

"Will these builders of spaceships to Mars, Moon or other planets in outer space drive the human crazy to get the tickets they surely would sell to make money which can be out of high ambitions, greed and even fear?"

I just shrugged my head to take it off my mind. Only the "Future" can tell.

So, instead of finding answers to my question, I turn my focus to the sheeps and goats. But they took the goats! πŸ˜‚


Well dear readers, it has been a pleasure to share all of these with you.

Continue reading. Hope you enjoy it!

(c) bbayonito20/bethbciar

@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)