Featured Post

Monday, November 15, 2021

The Good Book Says Collection

 


The Good Book Says Collection


(To read: Tap link above)

Happy is the man who stands firm when trials come.


(To read: Tap link above)

I do not separate loved ones through death.


(To read: Tap link above)

However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.


(To read: Tap link above)

Yo oí esto, mas no lo comprendí.


(To read: Tap link above)

And I heard, but I understood not...


(To read: Tap link above)

There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments.


(To read: Tap link above)

I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.


(To read: Tap link above)

What is written in the Law? he replied. How do you read it?


(To read: Tap link above)

You have put me in the lowest pit, the darkest depths. Your wrath lies heavily upon me; you have overwhelmed me with all your waves. 


Check for more: Tap below

The Pen

What is The Pen?


(c) bbayonito20/The Pen


@bbayonito20(Tap to Author's Profile)